They say a picture paints a thousand words. And in the case of this one – it’s so so true. We need say nothing, other than behold Mary-Kate Olsen, 25-year-old fashion designer, tiny twin, girlfriend to Olivier Sarkozy, age 42. And now behold his tiny daughter (age and name unknown, but she’s his child with Charlotte Bernard), nestled under his other arm.
God. We were about to fire off a nasty letter to Mr Sarkozy for letting his school-age daughter smoke in public. Oops! Wonder how many times she’s offered the children’s menu when they’re out together.
PS Fact fans: Oliver Sarkozy is, as his name suggest, related to former French President Nicolas – the two are half-brothers. Imagine what she would look like stood next to Carla! Lord pray for Carla to wear her dowdy old flats the day that happens.
PPS More facts: Us magazine unearthed these five gems about Olivier – who it transpires actually goes by the name of Oliver and doesn’t even have a French accent. Boring!
1. He’s the half-brother of former French President Nicolas Sarkozy. Olivier’s father, Pal Sarkozy de Nagy-Bocsa, had three children with Andree Mallah – including Nicolas — before they divorced and he married Olivier’s mother Christine de Ganay. The half-brothers would spend time together in the summer.
2. Olivier has two children with his ex-wife, Charlotte Bernard. Nicolas Sarkozy conducted their wedding ceremony in the 1997.
3. Olivier currently works as the Managing Director of the Carlyle Group’s Global Financial Services Group based in New York.
4. His last high-profile relationship was with actress Stella Schnabel – daughter of artist Julian Schnabel – whom he split with in March.
5. Olivier goes by Oliver and doesn’t have a French accent.